A healthy and attractive smile is the #1 physical feature that boosts self-confidence. It’s also the feature most likely to be remembered by someone you’ve just met. Being confident in your smile can profoundly impact your social interactions, lead to opportunities you may otherwise miss, and boost your mental and emotional well-being.
Correcting smile imperfections is what we do best. Porcelain veneers can correct a multitude of smile imperfections and create a long-lasting, natural-looking smile that you’ll genuinely enjoy sharing.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are custom-made porcelain shells which dentists use to improve the radiance and symmetry of your smile. Veneers are made from dentistry-standard, translucent dental porcelain. They encase your teeth to correct gaps, overcrowding, unevenness, chips, stains, and discoloration. They are available in over a dozen tooth-colored shades, allowing you to have a natural-looking smile that complements your overall appearance.
Veneer Treatment Process
A porcelain veneer treatment is as effective as it is convenient. You’ll probably need just three visits: consultation, preparation, and application:
- Consultation. Tell us how you want your smile to look. At your consultation, your dentist will ask you about your goals and develop a custom plan to meet your unique needs.
- Preparation. We will remove a thin layer of enamel from your teeth to create accurate impressions and make way for your custom veneers.
- Application. Once your custom veneers are ready, we will first refine your veneers’ shade and fit. Next, we will clean, polish, and lightly etch the surface of your teeth before applying a special cement that will securely hold each veneer in place. Once the bonding sets and we make any final adjustments, your smile transformation is complete. You’ll leave your last appointment with a fully functional and radiant smile you’ll love sharing.
Top 3 Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Convenience: Porcelain veneer treatments are fast and non-invasive.
- Versatility: Porcelain veneers can effectively correct numerous cosmetic concerns, including misalignments, gaps, chips, stains, and discoloration.
- Long-lasting results: Porcelain veneers produce stunning, natural-looking results that you can enjoy for decades.
“I definitely would give Berrien Dental a 5-star plus rating. Everyone I came in contact with was very friendly & helpful to make me feel at ease.”
• DONNA W.
We’re here to help. Contact Us!