Though many of us know our self-image would improve if we had straighter teeth, the idea of wearing obvious metal braces is too uncomfortable and disruptive to our lives and careers.
Invisalign is a non-invasive orthodontic treatment that allows you to discreetly and effectively correct misalignments in your smile, including:
- Malocclusion (overbite and underbite)
- Discreet. Clear, metal-free aligners are virtually invisible when worn.
- Removable. Aligners can be removed so that you can eat, brush, and floss as you usually would.
- Custom Treatment Timeline. Your needs and goals are in charge of your treatment time, which could be as short as two months!
In addition to supporting a more positive self-image, studies confirm that straighter teeth are more resistant to gum disease. An Invisalign treatment can support a smile that is equally radiant and healthy!
Risks of misaligned teeth and bite that Invisalign can improve:
- Increased risk of periodontitis (gum disease)
- Accelerated wearing of and damage to the back teeth
- Front teeth that are more vulnerable to chip and break
- Difficulty cleaning teeth and maintaining optimal dental hygiene
- Tooth sensitivity
Metal braces are long-lived icons of adolescent awkwardness and coming of age. Fortunately, Invisalign Teen spares adolescents from a disruption to their physical appearance and extracurricular activities and empowers them to achieve straighter teeth and a greater sense of normalcy. Like the metal braces that came before them, Invisalign Teen uses leading orthodontic technology to apply consistent pressure on the teeth, gradually shifting them into greater alignment. We customize treatments to each teen’s needs.
“Excellent service. The dental technician made me comfortable and answered my questions. The dentist was very professional.”
• LAWRENCE O.
We’re here to help. Contact Us!