Conventional dentures used to be the only option for replacing multiple missing teeth. Since they depend on a dental adhesive to hold them in place, traditional dentures tend to slip and shift while their wearers are eating or speaking, causing discomfort, insecurity, and embarrassment.
Unlike conventional dentures, implant-supported dentures are securely anchored into the jawbone, mirroring the structure, function, and appearance of natural teeth.
Benefits of Implant-Supported Dentures
- Secure Fit. Conventional dentures can interfere with your ability to eat, speak, and smile normally and confidently if they shift or become loose. However, implant-supported dentures are anchored securely into your jawbone, just like natural teeth. Implant-supported dentures provide an extremely comfortable, stable, and reliable fit.
- Natural Look. Implant-supported dentures are thoughtfully and meticulously crafted to harmonize with your physical features, bone structure, and any remaining teeth. Implant-supported dentures are so beautifully and precisely made that they will be indistinguishable from natural teeth!
- Bone Health. Missing one or several teeth will gradually cause your jawbone to atrophy, which can change the appearance of your mouth, jaw, and face. Because they effectively substitute missing tooth-roots, implant-supported dentures prevent bone deterioration, maintain bone health, and preserve the structure of your face.
- Function. Conventional dentures can cause discomfort, bite problems, and the ability to chew, speak, and smile normally. Implant-supported dentures so closely replicate the structure of natural teeth that they provide a comfortable fit that can rehabilitate your bite and restore your ability to speak, chew, and smile with confidence and ease.
- Low-Maintenance. Other than the occasional replacement of attachments and clips, your implant-supported dentures require the same attention to care that you’d provide to your natural teeth. With routine dental visits and daily cleaning of your mouth and denture appliances, your implant-supported dentures will give you a beautiful and reliable smile for years to come.
“I was treated so kindly, with respect and dignity, my teeth are in kind of bad shape and I am embarrassed, but the dentist was so nice, said nice things to me, explained what he could do to help me, I was really impressed, and look forward to his help.”
• APRILLE T.
We’re here to help. Contact Us!